Some samples of my writing for newspapers and magazines.
- 5 Holiday Gifts that Give Back 22 Dec 2017
- Check Out Vancouver’s Weirdest Holiday Market 14 Dec 2017
- 5 Hairstyles for the Holidays 12 Dec 2017
- ‘Get Physical’ at This Retro Dance Party to Support Breast Cancer Research 20 Oct 2017
- Vancouverite You Should Know: Artist BenG 22 Sept 2017
- Donate Your Clothing this Weekend, and Feel Great About It 8 Sept 2017
- 9 Best Holiday Craft Shows from Across the West 23 Nov 2017
- 6 Hauntingly Good Halloween Treats 26 Oct 2017
- One to Watch: Will Morrison at IDS Vancouver’s Studio North 29 Sept 2017
The Capilano Courier
Still was a one-off publication centred around the theme of mindfulness and mental health for young adults. It was produced by Capilano University’s CMNS 490 Magazine Publishing Group in Spring 2018.
The Sisyphean Times
The Sisyphean Times was a digital, interactive zine I created in my senior year. It includes reviews, reflections, and a very special “15 Reasons to Live” audio essay.
- Volume One (and Only) June 2014
- Book of a Lifetime Spring 2015, CMNS 190 Article Writing