Cambridge, Darren, Barbara Cambridge, and Kathleen Yancey, eds. Electronic Portfolios 2.0: Emergent Research on Implementation and Impact. Sterling, VA: Stylus, 2009.
Eynon, Bret and Laura Gambino. High Impact ePortfolio Practice: A Catalyst for Student, Faculty, and Institutional Learning. Sterling, VA: Stylus, 2017.
Kaplan, Matthew, Naomi Silver, Danielle Lavaque-Manty, and Deborah Meizlish, eds. Using Reflection and Metacognition to Improve Student Learning: Across the Disciplines, Across the Academy. Sterling, VA: Stylus, 2013.
Penny Light, Tracy, Helen L. Chen, and John C. Ittleson. Documenting Learning with ePortfolios: A Guide for College Instructors. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2012.
Stevens, Dannelle D. and Joanne Cooper. Journal Keeping: How to Use Reflective Writing for Learning, Teaching, Professional Insight, and Positive Change. Sterling, VA: Stylus, 2009.
- AAEEBL: The Association for Authentic, Experiential, and Evidence-Based Learning
- Auburn University ePortfolio Project
- Catalyst for Learning
- CapU ePortfolio Development Community
- Field Guide to ePortfolio
- Georgetown Domains
- Publications on ePortfolios: Archives of the Research Landscape (PEARL)
- TRU ePortfolio Support
- University of Waterloo ePortfolios