Would you like assistance introducing your students to ePortfolios and WordPress basics? We can help.
Option 1 – Workshop
- Material covered: Introductory presentation followed by time to begin working on individual sites with the support of the peer mentor. Typically, during this time, students create an About or Bio page, choose their privacy settings, and upload image(s) to begin personalizing their site. We recommend students write their About or Bio page in advance of the workshop.
- Location: Computer lab. (Booked by the instructor.)
- Time required: 60-80 minutes
Option 2 – Presentation
- Material covered: How to create a Capilano University ePortfolios WordPress site, overview of support resources, and introduction to WordPress basics (site set-up, pages versus posts, menus, privacy settings, etc.).
- Location: Classroom.
- Time required: 20-30 minutes.
Option 3 – Custom Workshop
- Designed as required in collaboration with the Project team.
You may request up to four workshops with the form below.