In Spring 2017, Capilano’s inaugural ePortfolio Development Community will begin a term-long curriculum redesign project to fold folio thinking and digital portfolios into CapU eight courses. The first offering the redesigned courses will take place in the 2017/18 academic year.
We look forward to reporting out on our design process in May 2017.
For now, we will begin with introductions.
- Maureen Bracewell – Anthropology
- Alison Hale – Education and Employment Access
- Cyri Jones – Business
- Aurelea Mahood – Capilano University ePortfolio Project Faculty Lead
- Kathy Moscrip – Education and Employment Access
- Sheila Ross – English
- Vicky Ross – English
- Sandra Seekins – Art History
- Jules Smith – Health Care Assistance
- Lori Walker – Communication Studies
- Becky Wayte – Adult Basic Education