We are updating ePortfolios and improving the way you sign in.
Please note that ePortfolios.capilanou.ca will be unavailable from 9 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 28 until 8 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 29 while we make the changes.
We are thrilled to be hosting over 125 participants from institutions across Canada, the United States, and beyond for the AAEEBL 2018 Annual Meeting. A warm welcome to all of our guests from the Capilano community!
Are you a WordPress savvy Capilano student who enjoys working with your peers? Do you have strong communication and writing skills? Our peer mentors help fellow students with the art of crafting their ePortfolios throughout the Fall and Spring terms.
For more information, go to the University’s Centre Development Centre On-campus Job Boards for a complete job description and application details.
We are thrilled to be hosting the 2018 AAEEBL Annual Meeting here at Capilano University from July 23-26. The 2018 conference will on “Building Bridges with ePortfolios”.
We look forward to sessions that encourage attendees to explore the ways ePortfolios bridge our learning from one context to another:
- Linking K-12 education to post-secondary education
- Connecting post-secondary education to the workplace
- Uniting faculty instruction with faculty research
- Joining co-curricular activities to curricular activities
- Relating classroom assessment to institutional assessment
- Coupling faculty development with faculty practices
- Spanning across high impact practices
Look for further updates on the conference in the coming months!
Due to scheduled system maintenance, ePortfolios.capilanou.ca will not be available between 5 a.m. on Dec. 19 and 8 a.m. on Dec. 20.
Thank you for your understanding.