We are thrilled to be hosting the 2018 AAEEBL Annual Meeting here at Capilano University from July 23-26. The 2018 conference will on “Building Bridges with ePortfolios”.
We look forward to sessions that encourage attendees to explore the ways ePortfolios bridge our learning from one context to another:
- Linking K-12 education to post-secondary education
- Connecting post-secondary education to the workplace
- Uniting faculty instruction with faculty research
- Joining co-curricular activities to curricular activities
- Relating classroom assessment to institutional assessment
- Coupling faculty development with faculty practices
- Spanning across high impact practices
Look for further updates on the conference in the coming months!